Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Oven model HBL-845 1UC/02. E code 302 on oven. Model #

Customer Question
Oven model HBL-845 1UC/02 ...

Oven model HBL-845 1UC/02

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

E code 302 on oven. Model # HBL-845 1UC/o2 what to do?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My oven is new and it is really messing me up

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Is it less than a year old?

installed in March. Bosch

OK the unit is under warranty, so do you want to fix this yourself or do you want to wait for warranty?

My oven is under warranty. I don’t think I need to pay I want my $5.00 charge canceled

Yes that is what I was thinking take care.

I don’t think I should have to pay