Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bosch shv48c fills and drains but won’t spray. Shv46c13uc.

Customer Question
Bosch shv48c fills and...

Bosch shv48c fills and drains but won’t spray.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Shv46c13uc

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Checked water supply and changed out inlet valve Replace main control board about 8 mos ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
How long does 5his take?
12/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you checked out the spray arms to make sure they are not clogged.