Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

L have a selonide that is for my ice maker that has to be…

Customer Question
L have a selonide...

L have a selonide that is for my ice maker that has to be replaced. this is the second selonide i ordererd through sears parts without sucess. what would you sugest i do????

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Ill do the best i can. it is a lg side by side w/a lower frezer section.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

L would if i could get the right part!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This is the second diffrent part that was to solve the problem.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/16/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

• May I please have your refrigerator's model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?