Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ice cube maker not making ice. cannot open bin. New

Customer Question
Ice cube maker not...

Ice cube maker not making ice. cannot open bin

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

New WRX735SRBM04 model K70305874

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Problem is my husband just had a shoulder operation needs ice on it and I am not strong enough to open the bin

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 5 days by:
12/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?