Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher delivered yesterday, never used won't turn on. we…

Customer Question
Dishwasher delivered yesterday, never...

Dishwasher delivered yesterday, never used won't turn on. we get a padlock on the door????

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

We have not run a diagnostic test and don,t know how. Will get you model number. KDTM354DSS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

THE INSTALLER RAN A PART CYCLE, VERY ABBREVIATED

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

That just means the control lock is active below are the instructions for activating and deactivating the control lock option:

click here for instructions

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi there,
I see you have read the answer a while ago and I have not heard back from you, if there is nothing else I can help you with at this time please take a moment to rate my assistance and if you need anything later on you can still follow up, thank you.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 6 months ago

Did you still need help?