Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Viking Pro 36" VDSC365 oven. I tried the self-clean…

Customer Question
I have a Viking...

I have a Viking Pro 36" VDSC365 oven. I tried the self-clean module, but after completing the cycle I can't get the door open. I tried turning off the current; still doesn't open.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Viking is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 16 years. I think the model number is *****; I'm not sure how to find any additional information for the exact model number.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If there is nobody else close by (Shepherdstown, WV) I will have to, but I'd rather have a technician come to do the work.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can't think of anything, but I really do need to get the job done as soon as possible to finish all the Holiday cooking.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
12/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No, not really. I'll just consider it a waste of money.

Well, that surely is not the case. I will be happy to send your deposit in for a full refund.