Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My water dispenser will not give water at all, I have had a…

Customer Question
My water dispenser will...

My water dispenser will not give water at all, I have had a problem of the ice maker freezing up and stuck ice, always have to empty out and unclog. But now the water will not dispense at all?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Where do i check for model and make?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I can if its simple and not heavy, I’m a widow but pretty handy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It has a screen in front for internet and twin cooling system as well as a intelligent dispenser

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number off the tag on the frame edge of the unit? Also the make please

Where’s my response answer? I don’t see any trouble shooting or answers?
I just need some answers?
Model number is ***** Samsung
Is anyone there to give answer or guidance?
John, Home Appliance Technician