Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our new Duet washer wont stay on to start. It blinks and…

Customer Question
Hi our new Duet...

Hi our new Duet washer wont stay on to start. It blinks and stops. Do I unplug and start over?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Brand new

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Does the door lock and yes you can try to unplug it for a full minute and plug it back in then see what happens. Also get me the model off the unit thanks