Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GE microwave model JNM 3163 you recommended as replacement…

Customer Question
GE microwave model JNM...

GE microwave model JNM 3163 you recommended as replacement for old failed GE over the range microwave installed today, fit in space, but door does not open flat as did the original. Consequently I cannot open more than ~30 degrees. Is my only option tearing down the wall?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The item replaced has been removed. please see previous text for details

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If you don't understand the problem please get me a number to call for help

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need a phone number to speak to a technician

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach GE. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the GE Corporation. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. However, there is a charge for this assistance. If you came here by mistake, please let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.