Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Maytage Duet Dryer stopped working and it gives a F01…

Customer Question
My Maytage Duet Dryer...

My Maytage Duet Dryer stopped working and it gives a F01 message what is the problem?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I am guessing around 10yrs?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Probably not I was thinking of calling someone to repair unless it is something very easy to fix. I am not handy.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your Duet dryer . Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

Can you give me the model number found in the door frame?