Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Jenn-Air Model JFC2290VEPO refrigerator/freezer.

Customer Question
I have a Jenn-Air...

I have a Jenn-Air Model JFC2290VEPO refrigerator/freezer. The refrigerator section does not cool and the freezer is at room temperature too. What can I do?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

As I said: Jenn-Air Model JFC2290VEPO. Purchased and installed in 2004

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have a lot of tools and good at fixing things, but I do not recharge refrigerant gas.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried doing a hard reset by unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?

No, have not unplugged the unit
I will unplug the fridge now.

let me know what happens.

I will plug the power cord back in a wait to see if cooling and freezing resumes. Is there a reset procedure other than a hard power off?
Waiting for an answer to my reset question.

no there is not sorry. Didn't see that question

I​ wanted to check in with you to see if the reset worked?