Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I was given a hotpoint dryer model # htdx100em8ww, les the…

Customer Question
I was given a...

I was given a hotpoint dryer model # htdx100em8ww, les the timer purchased new timer but do not know where wires connect on timer can you help.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Hotpoint is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Several years model # htdx100em8ww

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, hopefully

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have part number for timer we4m416

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be!

Are you still needing help with this?

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Rusty S
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician