Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Center panel heated up ,on my side by side ,model is

Customer Question
Center panel heated up...

Center panel heated up ,on my side by side ,model is vd243013

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

freezer defrosted

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Ge gss25jfmdww ,vd243013

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends on what it is

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing ,freezer defrosted center between the 2 is red hot

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The condenser fan motor in the back is not blowing. You need to get air moving back there immediately or unplug the refrigerator or the compressor will possibly be harmed. I will prepare repair information.

You will need the fan at the link below.

CLICK HERE

It is accessed by removing the rear cover from the back of the cabinet. All connections unplug and plug in making for an easy repair!

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Did you get a look at that fan back there?