Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Light is on but dryer will not come on mod: keys700jqo,

Customer Question
Light is on but...

Light is on but dryer will not come on mod: keys700jqo

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Type--DWSR-ELE-2406028-CV54 MAYBE FOUR YEARS OLD

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Ok first open the door and make sure the door switch actuator is not broken, if that is fine remove the back panel of the dryer and check the thermal fuse above the vent outport for continuity if that is bad it will not start up. Here is a video to help you do that job.

CLICK HERE VIDEO

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!