Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

After power outage my thermodor oven quit heating and just…

Customer Question
After power outage my...

After power outage my thermodor oven quit heating and just clikcks

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Yep

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on what it takes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I’ve pulled it out tested to see what the clicking was about it’s up near the control panel. It’s getting 220. It’s a stacked unit with warming oven & microwave. They work,if I set the t to 350 it goes straight to 100.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
12/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?