Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 2 yr old magic chef washer dryer com bo it gives me…

Customer Question
I have a 2 yr...
I have a 2 yr old magic chef washer dryer com bo it gives me a error OF E3A I JUST HAD MY LINT VENT CLEANED, IT STILL WASHERS I AM A 66 YR OLD WILL A BROKE HAND AND A 77 YR OLD HUSBAND .
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number off the tag on the unit?

Mcscwd20w

That is appears to be door lock code on the unit, parts do not look available for it. Try this number and see if Magic Chef will cover it for you...1-***-***-****

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!