Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What does E3A ERROR MEAN. 2 YRS. I DONT KNOW ALABAMA AND 66…

Customer Question
What does E3A ERROR...

What does E3A ERROR MEAN

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

2 YRS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I DONT KNOW IM IN ALABAMA AND 66 YEARS OLS DO YOU THINK I CAN

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I JUST HAD THE VENT CLEANED OUT ABOUT02 WEEKS AGO

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I DONT HAVE IT IM AT WORK

ok Can you by chance at least tell we whom the manufacture of the appliance is ?

And what kind of an appliance the question is on?

By vent I`m assuming it is a dryer ,but that may not be the case!

WOODY
IT IS A MAGIC CHEF VENTLESS WASHER DRYER COMBO

Ok Typically, this is caused by reduced airflow resulting from a clogged vent duct or fan motor due to lint and residue buildup.

Were you getting this error before you cleaned the vent ?

And have you had anyone check the dryer blower fan motor assembly?

IT GAVE ME ONE A BOUT A WEEK AGO THEN I WASHED SEVERAL LOAD. THEN THIS AM I T DID IT Again, but then I switche4d to rince cycle,and when it finished my son took it apart and cleand the vent all the way to the end and put it back together and the error came back on is there a reset button .

Unfortunately there is no reset button .

This is normally sensed by the inlet and outlet thermostats , so if the dryer was taken apart and thoroughly cleaned you may have a thermostat issue .

I could give you more information once you get me the model number of the unit .

ok like a said im at work.. swo I will have to wait till I get the model number thank you if you could think of anything please send me an email or text.. thank you

no problem just reply back to me when you can thru your E-Mail just as you are now and it will come right to me .

ojk thankss

No problem! anytime.

Model ic mcscwd2w

Ok this is what is called a MIDEA laundry center ,it was not even manufactured in the U.S. .

And it is being shown as no parts are available from the manufacture.

And you say this is only 2 years old?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?

John, Home Appliance Technician