Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The compressor is running, no air circulation into fridge…

Customer Question
the compressor is running, no...
the compressor is running, no air circulation into fridge.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

The compressor has nothing to do with air flow thru out the unit.

If you open the freezer door do you see any frost or ice on the rear interior wall panel?