Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung fridge. One of the shelves has broken off…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung fridge. One of the shelves has broken off the door. I am in need of a replacement. Susan

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Where would I find the name of the model? I think the fridge is about 5 yrs old. It has the 2 doors on the top and a freezer door on the bottom.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The shelf looks like it just fits in with the plastic notches that slip in the holes, but if I need help, that is okay.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The shelf is about 11 inches long, about 4 inches high, ahd about 4 inches deep.. it holds a gallon of milk and more. it is clear plastic

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number off the tag on the frame edge of the unit?

I am sorry, I am getting ready to leave for a dr appt. did not know it was going to be so complicated to as where to buy a replacement shelf.

Just get back to me after your appointment with the model off the tag on the liner and I can link you the part!