Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Replaced the top on php9030sj1ss now have set showing up…

Customer Question
Replaced the top on...
Replaced the top on php9030sj1ss now have set showing up
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

I`m assuming that you have unplugged the unit to work on it ,when you plugged it back in you will need to set the clock!

Have you done that yet?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?