Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a traulsen g series commercial refrigerator that is…

Customer Question
Hi. I have...

Hi. I have a traulsen g series commercial refrigerator that is cooling for past its set point. It is set 34 -37 and it is cooling down to eoughly 10.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It is aTraulsen G20010. 2009 year

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Unit is clean and ice free in on the evaporator section. Compressor continues to run roughly 25 degrees past the low end set point.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Let me see if another tech can assist I am not finding a good lookup on it.