Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Do you have access to a JVM3160 Microwave top cabinet

Customer Question
Do you have access...

Do you have access to a JVM3160 Microwave top cabinet template?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Just a sec getting that information off the microwave - did a kitchen remodel and cannot get it installed without the information found on the top cabinet template

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Our contractor is doing the reinstall. The model number is: JVM3160RF2SS Serial NO

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Serial # AF211447A Manufacture date Jane 2015.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 5 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Ok. Looking for the location of the top cabinet holes. Being installed in a recessed bottom on a 3/4" frame.

Yes here you go....CLICK HERE and CLICK HERE those are both rear and top.

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Hi there,

All is well. Stop sending messages plz.

Just supply a good rating and I can close this out. We work on the honor system and for good ratings. Just please supply one and that will be the last message you get.

Just supply a good rating and I can close this out. We work on the honor system and for good ratings. Just please supply one and that will be the last message you get as I need to be credited by the site for my time answering your question.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician