Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My whirlpool top load washer is not spinning and it sounds…

Customer Question
My whirlpool top load...

My whirlpool top load washer is not spinning and it sounds like a lot of clicking when on spin cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 1 or 2 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

About 1 or 2 years, WTW4800B0

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I would like to repair it myself

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Does the washer seem to agitate properly?

And does it drain all the water out of the washer?

washer does not drain or spin items in wash are still wet when on spin cycle it sounds like a lot of clicking
I just want an idea what the cause is

Ok so if your not willing to give me any additional information , your just wanting me to guess is that correct?

I can't fix it until I know what part I need

OK then My GUESS is the shift actuator is what is making the clicking noise .

I can provide you with the part info if you need it !

I'm a disabled veteran and don't have a lot of money

I`m showing the shift actuator has a cost of $50.27

If you call a service company in to replace it your looking at approx $200-$250.00

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me. I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

Thank You

No problem ,glad to assist you anytime!

Please do NOT FORGET to rate me !

This is not a free web site!

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .

This is Not a free web site.

Master Tech
Master Tech