Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool duet electric clothes dryer. It won't…

Customer Question
Hi - I have...

Hi - I have a whirlpool duet electric clothes dryer. It won't start and I'm getting "sensing" and "time remaining F-01". Never have I had this problem. Are you able to advise me? Thank you. Elizabeth

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 9 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No - I need a repair person recommendation

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No - this is the first time this has happened. I just finished drying towels before this second load.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the dryer door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame .

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?