Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Panasonic "the Genius Prestige" microwave, model…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Panasonic "the Genius Prestige" microwave, model NN-SD9875. The glass tray just was broken, what size or part no. replacement tray do I need? Thank You!

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your NN-SD9875? What have you tried so far?

THe glass tray broke.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

There is a specific part number for the glass tray for your model number and it's part number F06014M00AP. You can order the part in the link below if you need. It's about $30 on Amazon.

CLICK HERE

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?