Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a maytag model # mvwx655dw1 that is stuck on sensing…

Customer Question
I have a maytag...

I have a maytag model # mvwx655dw1 that is stuck on sensing mode and doesn't go beyond that

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 2 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would love to if i can

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Does the lid lock ?

no

ok does the lid lock light blink when the sensing light is on ?

i just did the reset. i unplugged it for 5 minutes and then plugged back and started it

Ok and is it now working properly?

no. it is not
i noticed that the door does not lock

No
are you going to call me yet

I have not seen that you requested a phone call!

And I never sent you a phone call offer!

well, i did receive that offer while i am texting you
is that i scam. should i stop the payment

Not a scam the web site we are using sent you the phone offer NOT I !

The issue that your having is a faulty lid switch ,it will need to be replaced .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> Click HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Ok

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

I can only rate you after I receive service
I still have the big problem

Did you not see that your going to have to order the lid switch and replace it , to fix your issue ?

I have even provided you with a link to the part that you need , did you not see that ?

No.. what is the problem
it is not spinning either. i dont think it is just k=just the door lid

If it will not start and will not spin all of that is controlled by the lid switch !

ok. can you please send me the link again to purchase it

sure thing

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Let me know if you got it now!

i am trying. give me 10 minutes

ok All you have to do is just click on the BLUE ----> CLICK HERE <---- to open the part link!

And if for some reason you would need a video showing how to replace the lid switch I can find one for you on YouTube , if you need it!

Did you get the link to open ?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

I see you have not rated me as of yet!

Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me, I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.This is NOT a free web site.