Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On a model 1hkl02mcyh stove top do the temp indecaters light…

Customer Question
On a model...

On a model 1hkl02mcyh stove top do the temp indecaters light up?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It is a new stove top

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Please let me know if they should be light up so I can tell the contractor it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I find nothing on the number you have given of 1hkl02mcyh

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?