Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The power went out at my home now my kitchen aid 5 door

Customer Question
The power went out...

The power went out at my home now my kitchen aid 5 door model krmf706ess01 keeps flashing PO on the screen where you make ice and water choices. What can I do to fix this issue.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Approximately 1 to 1/2 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it’s easy to resolve

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Press and HOLD the LOCK and MEASURED FILL buttons at the same time for 3-4 secs, does it clear it?

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Hi there,