Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased a GE range, model #JB860SJ355, delivered 2/1/17.

Customer Question
I purchased a GE...

I purchased a GE range, model #JB860SJ355, delivered 2/1/17. I read the instruction as I always do with anything new, but did not read the Troubleshooting section - I would read that as needed.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

See my initial entry, above. I want to know why GE would introduce a new cooking system for the ovens without telling purchasers about what they would need to know to make it work. The solutions suggested are wasteful and infuriating. My ovens say they are at programmed temp, but by thermometer they are 50-75 degrees low.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Is anyone reading what I am writing?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

As soon as I can afford it, I will replace this range. In addition, I will be sure everyone I know is informed of my experiences.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

The unit is under factory warranty have you used warranty service for it?

No.
Please cancel this request. I cannot believe I have to pay for information that should be free from GE.