Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I had to put my dish of food in the microwave and it took 4…

Customer Question
I had to put...

I had to put my dish of food in the microwave and it took 4 minutesw plus another 4 minutes for the food to be hot enough to eat. I also have the lite on the left side of the Microwave and the extra 4 minutes were sufficient the # is 38781244 and I do not see how to put a bulb in the top of the oven?.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The unit is maybe 4-5 years I take. I just noted it not working. The tracking #is 38781244. The other # ??? jym1631wb007rd9323915. Hopefully this will put you on right trac.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Microwave Unit? No! That is why I need the repair man. It is not in my league!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Besides the Serial #,s and model # I left standing. w/o a clue!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

So it eventually did heat the food but took twice as long as it normally would have when it was working fine?