Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was cooking on a electric range stove and using the

Customer Question
I was cooking on...

I was cooking on a electric range stove and using the burners and it started to beep an alarm and showed an f3or f4 error code, I tested the temperature sensor and it is at 1087 ohms do you know anything else it could be

Contractor's Assistant: Have you checked for the code in the manual?

Yes those codes said it was the temperature sensor that's why I tested it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?