Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Fridge leaking out the freeze door doesn't appear to be

Customer Question
Fridge leaking out the...

Fridge leaking out the freeze door doesn't appear to be coming Fromm ice maker but behind it on the back cover

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

About 8 yrs

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Possibly

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This started bout a week Ago doesn't leak all the time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• Is there a sheet of ice on the freezer floor?
  • May I have the model number from the refrigerator, please?
Mfd26562kes

Is there a sheet of ice on the freezer floor?

Can you please double check that model number?

John, Home Appliance Technician