Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Hobart Microwave above my stove. Not heavily used…

Customer Question
Hi! I have a...

Hi! I have a Hobart Microwave above my stove. Not heavily used but old. Very clean inside. Always worked great. I noticed the other night while using, the glass plate turned very slowly for awhile and then stopped. It wasn’t an overly large item I was cooking. I played with it. It completely cooked the rice & broccoli/steamers, but it didn’t spin after awhile. Even stopped, made sure everything was normal, but the same thing happened.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Hotpoint RVM1435WD 001

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Serial # DD934763S

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

As I said extremely clean & not overly used or abused but is getting old , I guess.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

So basically everything is working exceot the turn table correct?

John, Home Appliance Technician