Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My machine is approx 5-6 years old.It doesn't drain and spin…

Customer Question
My machine is approx...

My machine is approx 5-6 years old.It doesn't drain and spin the clothes intermittently and the clothes no matter how I arrange them get bundled up on sometimes they come out and sometimes they don't

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Whirlpool energy star w10280477b

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a cabriolet purchased 5/9/11 installed by lower

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

The model number is ***** the lid at the rear of the opening on top loaders .If you open the washer lid ,
the model /serial tag is at the rear of the opening on the washer itself.
And just inside the door on the face frame after the door is opened on front loaders.