Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Parts to repair our Kenmore oven not being made, will Sears…

Customer Question
Parts to repair our...

Parts to repair our Kenmore oven not being made, will Sears replace it?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model(###) ###-####-, little over 20 trs. Covered by svc warranty.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I found a repairman to do, but he says the parts are not being made.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Will Sears replace it ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What part are you looking for?

The repairman is looking for the part, not me. Seems to be a temperature regulator, or something like that.
I am not fixing this myself. Found a repairman to do it.
My question is: if he can not find the parts to fix it, will Sears replace it?

Checking one sec, please do not post right this minute.

Here is a link to the TEMP SENSOR FOR YOUR UNIT......CLICK HERE PART he may have been talking about the clock...it is No longer available, but here is a link to one for sale REFURBISHED....also you can get it sent in to be rebuilt as well. You would send it in to APPLIANCETIMERS.COM for that.....here is a link to the refurbished one...CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Hi there,