Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

There was no response to the controls. Then the lights went…

Customer Question
There was no response...

There was no response to the controls. Then the lights went out. I replaced the control board W10751502. Same problem. No lights on controls, with door open, when shut door hear a relay click in about the middle of the door. This model is less then two years old. Sears dishwasher(###) ###-####411

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Model(###) ###-####411 (sears) Can not run anything for panel is dead

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have already changed the control board. Looking for help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have a Volt-Ohm meter and know how to use it? to be able to do any component or voltage testing