Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

There was no response to the controls. Then the lights went…

Customer Question
There was no response...

There was no response to the controls. Then the lights went out. I replaced the control board W10751502. Same problem. No lights on controls, with door open, when shut door hear a relay click in about the middle of the door. This model is less then two years old. Sears dishwasher(###) ###-####411

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Model(###) ###-####411 (sears) Can not run anything for panel is dead

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have already changed the control board. Looking for help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Press any 3 keys 1,2,3 1,2,3 1,2,3 within 8 secs just do not use the Power or Cancel keys do all lights light up?

I am 20 miles from appliance. When I tried that at first all control lights were on,then when talking to tenant all lights went out. that's why I thought it was the control board. Now nothing lights up

I would confirm you have power to the unit,make sure you do not have a loose wire to the unit where the power connects. Then try the diagnostic sequence again and if nothing lights up you may have a bad touchpad. Also make sure the touchpad cable is secure in the board. If it is I would say the touchpad is bad there is really nothing else it could be on that unit.

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Hi there,

Hi there,