Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a maytag m460 g old unit that I want to replace with…

Customer Question
I have a maytag...

I have a maytag m460 g old unit that I want to replace with a new m460 011-66276-01 I need wire map. Please. Ed

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

013-84598

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Sorry but yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm color blind so please have patients

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

PYET 244ayw

Thank you!
Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model

no problem
I have the diagram for the broken timer. I need the mapping for the new m460 866184b. what wires go to the new timer? new shows bb, bk, w, bu,wb ,wb and t. old timer shows functional letters

ok I`m showing the part number of the new time is not any of those numbers.

Where did you get the new timer from?

I'm sorry I sent you the wrong part it should be 011-66276-01

ok I`m showing the part that the manufacture calls for is WP53-1810.

the new timer should wire up just as the old timer did !

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.