Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MY KENMORE SERIES 80 IS FILLED WITH RINSE WATER AND ALL

Customer Question
MY KENMORE SERIES 80...

MY KENMORE SERIES 80 IS FILLED WITH RINSE WATER AND ALL FUNCTIONS STOPPED

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

AT LEAST 5 YEARS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

IF I CAN

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

ITS PLUGGED IN,THE OUTLET WORKS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Check the lid switch for function on the unit 99% of the time that fails and is the cause of that issue...see video to help.....CLICK HERE, if you need more help post back with the model.

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Hi there,