Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to use self clean in a 2013 kitchenmaid built in oven.

Customer Question
How to use self...

How to use self clean in a 2013 kitchenmaid built in oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Kitchenmaid built in (double oven) about 2013

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just how to use the self cleaning

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?