Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cant figure out how to reinsert removeable filter

Customer Question
Cant figure out how...

Cant figure out how to reinsert removeable filter Part#KE4030-01

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The last hour, I'm sure its simple to do but its driving me crazy

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, Just give me a hint maybe I'm not as much of a klutz at I feel at the moment.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

What type of an appliance is this filter in?

Russell Hobbs kettle model KE5030SPD
It looks like it simply clicks into place but I don't seem to be doing it properly.

This is not an appliance that I work on I will opt out on hopes some one else can better assist you!