Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a kc0273 toaster oven that never seems to get to…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. We have...

Hi Pearl. We have a kc0273 toaster oven that never seems to get to tempeerature.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kc0273 about 2 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Ok on this model the only replacement parts are the pizza pan and the rack , no internal operational parts are even available from Kitchen -Aid to do any type of repairs .

They consider this as a disposable product Meaning if it fails just throw it away and buy a new one.

(we have become such a disposable society )

If you were to turn it to a higher then required temperature will it then heat for you ?