Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washing machine stopped working. Model E-Nr WF 02460au.

Customer Question
Washing machine stopped working ...

Washing machine stopped working

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model E-Nr WF 02460au

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Asked technician - not from Bosch- and said PC needs changing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the issue with the washer?