Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to figure out how to repair a evap fan motor on my…

Customer Question
Trying to figure out...

Trying to figure out how to repair a evap fan motor on my gb2fhdxwq02 gold bottom freezer

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Whirlpool gb2fhdxwq02 Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Ok
I already purchased the part
Why was i charged 28 dollars?!!! I thought u said it was 5?

If the fan is bad you just have to remove the freezer drawer and back panel to get at the fan motor to change it out. Here is a link to the fan and my repair video to help you do the job, the video will show you how to get the panel off and to it. Did you want to continue the question is a total of 28 dollars. IF not I can refund this, just let me know.

Please refund in full rhis is ridiculous!!!!!!!

OK no problem I have a full video to show you the entire repair with all hidden tabs and easier ways to get the job done without ruining anything.

Im not playing 28 dollars for that when i can pay someone 35 to just do it. Ill continue my search on google for free.
Paying.

If you can get it done for 35 dollars by someone I would jump on that, I was not aware of any place in the us that had techs working that cheap to come out to a house and do that job so I am just saying I would seize that opportunity for $35 and save yourself the headache.