Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My oven is cycling the door lock mode on and off. For four…

Customer Question
Second opinion] My oven is...
Second opinion] My oven is cycling the door lock mode on and offJA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?Customer: Yes for four hours and when I turned the breaker back on it was still doing itJA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?Customer: Is there a way to reboot the computerJA: Anything else we should know to help you best?Customer: Yes I replaced the control board five months ago and everything is working fine. Today I press the self cleaning pad and it started to clean for ten seconds then went into a flashing door locked mode that cycles the doors open closed continually
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?