Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a dishwasher that started - the bottom filled with…

Customer Question
I have a dishwasher...

I have a dishwasher that started - the bottom filled with water - not sure how far through the cycle it went but the soap container didn't open. The machine stopped and i cannot get it to start the cycle it keeps saying error

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

ADC 6000

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

IS there water below the unit in the flood basin?

was, we scooped it out. It says ERROR4

Yes that means there is water under the unit take it out and tip it up and set it back down and try it again. There is water in the flood basin. You may have a leak under the unit causing this issue. This is under the unit by the MOTOR.

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!