Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a new lg dishwaer and he icon ae keeps blinking. It…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new lg dishwaer and he icon ae keeps blinking

Contractor's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

It is about a week old LDF554

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

I WENT TO STARTTHE DISHWASHER AND THIS HAPPENED

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANK YOU I JUST WANT TO RUN MY DISHWASHER

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be!

Did you use a lot of soap in the load prior to this error popping up, so much that there were a lot of suds?

John, Home Appliance Technician