Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

WE have a Bosch dishwasher we bought from Sears last year.

Customer Question
WE have a Bosch...

WE have a Bosch dishwasher we bought from Sears last year. It has never drained fully, leaving water in the bottom of the unit, the bottom of the silverware holder (and sometimes silverware) wet. We always run the disposal before running the dishwasher so I know that is not the reason for our problem. What can we do to get the dishwasher to drain fully?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

We bought it in June 2016 (we have always had this problem but never got around to calling someone until now). The model is SHE3AR7SUC

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Don't know, since I have no idea what would be involved.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, the unit works very well except for this ongoing problem.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
I don't understand how this works. I thought I would get to talk to a Sears appliance technician, now I am asked for a credit card number and I don't know what I am being charged except the $5 refundable deposit.  How does this work?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Over an hour ago I asked "How does this work?" (see my question above.) I have not received an answer. You have my credit card number. If I don't receive a satisfactory answer in the next fifteen minutes please refund what you have charged to my credit card.
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

I’d still like help BUT several hours ago I asked “how does this work?” and never got an answer. Now I still don’t know if I accept any assistance will I be charged some fee? In other words I still don’t know “how this works.”