Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Samsung RF31FMESBSR refrigerator is making a very loud…

Customer Question
Hi. My Samsung RF31FMESBSR...

Hi. My Samsung RF31FMESBSR refrigerator is making a very loud buzzing sound.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is 3 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends on how involved it is it's intolerably loud I would unplug it but I don't want to waste all the food

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?