Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bubbles are forming under the mst used numbers on the

Customer Question
Bubbles are forming under...

Bubbles are forming under the mst used numbers on the control panel. It is not the protective tspe used in shipping but the layrr that covrrs the vontrols. The model is 100 watt genius sensor

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your?

1100 watt

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I tried to see if there is a removable layer of plastc but I couldn't find a place from which it would peel, so I haven't done anything.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Thst's all, and it is not even an electronics question. Merry Chridtmas!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the make and model please:)

Panasonic Genius Sensor, 1100 watt had it fo 6 weeks.

So the touchpad is bubbling?